Alternative Auto Care Statement on CoVid19 / Corona Virus
The unfolding Coronavirus pandemic is affecting us all. Diligent attention to hygiene and social distancing are the new normal. You always depend on your vehicle being reliable and we know that becomes even more critical with the current situation and restrictions we all face. Safety is our number one goal, for our customers, for ourselves and for the community. To that end we are instituting the following:
- We are sanitizing every vehicle before and after service, including keys, inner and outer door handles, steering wheel, gear shift, radio buttons, turn signal stalks, and the center console.
- Because our cars are our personal space – we sometimes don’t think about sanitation. Our technicians are wearing gloves to protect themselves and you!
- We hope to have hand sanitizer available in the waiting room (if we can find some!)
- We will clean and disinfect common surfaces like doorknobs, railings, etc. multiple times a day.
- We strongly discourage waiting in our small waiting room; we can offer rides or a Lyft if you need it. Make advance plans to pick up and drop off your car ahead of time. Weather permitting take a walk in the sunshine and fresh air. They are Mother Nature’s disinfectants.
- Our staff has been instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- If you are sick, please call and reschedule your appointment.
Alternative Auto Care is committed to providing top notch service and looking out for you. If you or a loved one are immunocompromised, or you have special needs around sanitation / disinfecting your vehicle please feel free to discuss them with our service Manager Jenni or with me.
We thank you for your business and urge you to join the Alternative Auto Care team in spreading awareness about Covid19 and the Corona Virus and the steps we all can take to reduce the spread.
Please, WASH YOUR HANDS!
Chris Cozad, President
Alternative Auto Care